Community Fundraisers Provide Critical Resources to BIAC
The Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut relies on community donations to enable us to provide support and resources to brain injury survivors, and community education and training on brain injury throughout the state. Community Fundraisers make our programs possible! Community events are also a wonderful way to create awareness of brain injury, as well as honor a loved one who sustained a brain injury.
Want to Plan Your Own Fundraiser?
Coordinate an event at your work, with your friends, or in the community. Past fundraisers have included:
- Facebook Fundraiser – help create awareness and raise funds by creating a Facebook Fundraiser to share via your social media contacts.
- Hosting a dinner or wine tasting with friends at your home
- Partnering with a restaurant to host an event
- Having a tag sale and donate the proceeds to BIAC
- Arranging with a retailer to wrap packages during the holiday season
Contact BIAC’s Office and Events Manager, Kim Aforismo for more ideas or to find out how you can join our cause at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-219-0291 ext. 310.