Corporate and organizational partnerships play a key role in providing the support and resources that allow the Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut (BIAC) to fulfill its mission as Connecticut’s partner in brain injury prevention and recovery. There are many ways that businesses—large and small—can partner with us throughout the year—providing critical services and support to members of our community while increasing their own visibility and supporting their philanthropic goals. If you would like information when it is available on any of the following opportunities, please contact Lori Shield at 860-219-0291 X303 or email@example.com.
Special Event Sponsorship
The Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut (BIAC) has several special events throughout the year, including those listed below. Sponsorship information changes annually, and details are available several months prior to the event. If you would like information when it is available on any of the following opportunities, please contact Lori Shield at 860-219-0291 X303.
- Annual Professional Conference – Educational event for professionals; held in March
- Golf Tournament – Fundraiser held in May
- BIke for Thought – Virtual fundraiser held in June
- Walk for Thought – Community awareness and fundraiser involving brain injury survivors, their loved ones, and caregivers; held in October
BIAC BUZZ Sponsorship
Format: Electronic Newsletter
Distribution: Approx. 3,800 recipients
Audience: BIAC members, including families, individuals and professionals who treat and care for or know someone with a brain injury.
Copy Deadline: The 20th of the month prior to distribution
Sponsorship Rates: $150 per issue OR 3 issues for $400 | 6 issues for $750 | 12 issues for $1,200
• Sponsor name, logo and link will be featured in a “thank you to sponsors” section of the newsletter.
• Click and Open rates for BIAC BUZZ are consistently well-above industry averages.
Requirements for BIAC BUZZ
• Payment is due in full prior to copy deadline. All checks should be made payable to BIAC.
• Sponsorship for specific months can be requested and will be confirmed once payment is received in full.
• Electronic artwork is preferred and should be submitted in JPEG, EPS or TIF format.
Social Media Sponsorship
Distribution: Approx. 2,474 individuals
Campaign Duration: Varied, between one (1) week and one (1) month long
Audience: Individuals who have or know someone with a brain injury; Industry professionals who treat or care for individuals with brain injuries or work/study a related field.
Copy Deadline: The 23rd of the month prior to distribution
Sponsorship Rate: Starts at $300 per campaign
• BIAC and Sponsor will mutually agree upon on a topic that BIAC will use as its focus for online posts and communications
• Sponsor name, logo and link will be highlighted in conjunction with the campaign on BIAC’s social media platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Sponsor name, logo and link will be featured in BUZZ during the month of the campaign.
• All campaigns must be educational and relate to brain injury prevention and/or awareness. Examples are: Bike Safety Awareness Month, Youth Sports Safety, Veterans & TBI
Requirements for Social Media Sponsorship
• Payment is due in full prior to campaign launch. All checks should be made payable to BIAC.
• Sponsorship for specific campaigns can be requested, but will only be secured once payment is received in full.