Connecticut's partner in brain injury prevention and recovery since 1982.

Call Us:
(860) 219-0291

Primary Navigation

US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) publishes a booklet, ‘Looking for HUD –Assisted Rental Housing in Connecticut. Call 860.240.4800 to request a free copy. This book contains information on Public housing (low income housing) which is operated by the local housing authority. There are apartments for people with disabilities. You can contact as many housing authorities as you want. Each town has their own listing of units. There are often long wait lists so it is best to apply to as many places as possible. Contact numbers are included in the booklet for the properties and housing authorities.