Mobility Ombudsmen in Connecticut
Mobility Ombudsmen in Connecticut connect people with disabilities, older adults, and veterans with accessible, reliable transportation so that they are able to participate in their communities. Contact the Mobility Ombudsmen in your area to find out how to access transportation.
- North Central (Greater Hartford) or call 860.667.6207
- Eastern (Greater Norwich & New London) or call 860.859.5792
- South Central (Greater New Haven & Middletown) or call (203) 685-3485
- Southwest (Greater Bridgeport & Stamford) or call 203.365.8522 x263 or x244
- Northwest Regional Mobility Manager or call 475.298.3103